Soy Wax Melt Care Guide
A beautiful way to fragrance your home.
Soy wax melts should be used in an oil burner (instead of oil and water) to release fragrances in your space.
Our botanical soy wax melts are solid cylinder shaped wax discs made with organic botanicals including jasmine flowers, hibiscus, calendula, lavender, rose petals and juniper berries plus our signature luxury fragrances.
HOW TO USE YOUR WAX MELTS
• Place your oil burner in a safe, stable location away from drafts or anything flammable.
• Keep out of reach of children and pets.
• Place a soy melt in the top section of a dry oil burner. Do not add water.
• Light a tea light candle in the base of the oil burner and allow the wax to melt.
• Never leave an oil burner unattended & extinguish the tea light candle when leaving the room.
• After extinguishing the flame, the soy wax melts will cool and it will solidify again. Re-use soy wax melts until no fragrance is released.
• To remove the soy wax melt from oil burner let the wax cool and solidify, then use a teaspoon to gently lift up and most times the soy wax melts will pop out.
• You can now put in a fresh wax melt and tealight into the oil burner.