Vessel Candle Care
THE FIRST BURN
When lighting your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt to the edges of the glass so the surface of the candle is completely melted which helps to prevent tunneling & promotes an even burn.
TRIM THE WICKS
Trim wicks to approx. 5mm before each burn to prevent drowning wicks, high flames and excess smoke.
USING YOUR CANDLE
• Allow your candle to burn for at least 2 hours and no more than 4 hours each burn session.
• Light your candle in a well ventilated space away from draughty areas and flammable objects.
• Remove any soot on the jar with a dry paper towel before relighting.
• Extinguish the flame if it leans too close to the glass, cool, re-center wick before relighting.
• To extinguish the candle, we recommend using a wick dipper or candle snuffer.
• Store candle in a dry, cool place out of direct sunlight & keep away from children and pets.
• Discontinue use when approximately 1/2 inch of wax remains in the jar to prevent cracking.
• Clean out the jar, re-purpose the vessel and order your next Artesao candle.