Sculptural Candle Care
Our sculptural candles are designed to be an aesthetic piece in your space and are made using premium quality natural waxes, cotton wicks and fragrances to ensure a long lasting burn time.
Each of our sculptural candle designs are unique in the way they burn.
LIGHTING YOUR CANDLE
• When lighting your sculptural candle, place it on a heatproof dish or plate (relative to its size) that will hold any melted wax.
• Trim your wicks before each burn to ensure an even, consistent burn.
BURNING YOUR CANDLE
• If the flame gets too high, extinguish it, let the candle cool then trim the wick & relight.
• Light your candle in a well ventilated space away from draughty areas and flammable objects to prevent excess smoke or flickering high flames.
• Keep candles in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight to protect it from wax discolouration.
• Never leave sculptural candles unattended while they are lit.
• Keep out of reach of children and pets.